Computer Science is a GCSE course that also counts as a science. The course requires students to learn a programming language.
- Programming Language: Python
- Number of exams: 2 (50% per exam)
- Number of attempts of each exam: 1
- Coursework: None
All units are covered and assessed using the webbuster education website available at www.webbuster.education
Creative I-Media is a vocational qualification that incorporates animation, graphics, sound and video.
- Units Covers: Animation, Kiosk systems, graphics and photo editing
- Number of exams: 1 (25%)
- Number of attempts of the exam: 2
- Coursework: 3 pieces (25% per piece of coursework)
The exam unit study guide is available at www.webbuster.education along with flash cards and reference for each of the other units.