At York High School we are aware that our students come from diverse backgrounds and for some families the cost of school trips and revision materials can cause difficulties. We want to help families by offering a Pupil Premium discount of 20% on all curriculum linked school trips. We also provide all our pupil premium students with free revision guides.
Follow this link to our Pupil Premium Statement
What is Pupil Premium?
Pupil premium is the name for students who receive additional funding for the following reasons
- currently receiving free school meals
- have received free school meals in the last 6 years
- are looked after
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Your child is eligible for free school meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
If you would like assistance with the form or would like more information, click the Pupil Premium - contact us button - on the right of this page, enter your contact details and we will call you back. Alternatively email your enquiry to: email@example.com