KS3 Reading Challenge
This term, to build on the great reading skills our students have been nurturing, and to encourage reading during this period of remote learning, we are going to have a
Students will be able to participate in a 5 week reading challenge, and everyone that qualifies will go in to a prize draw to win one of 3 x £20 Amazon Vouchers
(1 voucher per year group).
The Reading Challenge is open to everyone in Years 7, 8 and 9
and it couldn’t be easier to qualify!
Each week students will need to:
- Read at least 1 book (online or physical book)
- Successfully complete at least 1 quiz (score at least 80%)
The *UPDATED* qualifying periods will be:
- Week 1 – Monday 18th - Sunday 24th January
- Week 2 – Monday 25th - Sunday 31st January
- Week 3 – Monday 1st - Sunday 7th February
- Week 4 – Monday 8th - Sunday 14th February
- Week 5 – Monday 15th - Sunday 21st February (half term)
It’s simple, 5 successful quizzes (1 per week) = 1 entry in to the prize draw
You want more chances to win? No problem, you can earn up to 3 entries.
If a student reads and successfully quizzes 2 books per week (a total of 10 books) they will get 2 entries in to the prize draw, 3 books per week (15 books) they will get 3 entries.
We will draw our winners after the half term break!
GOOD LUCK & HAPPY READING
* the qualifying weeks have been updated due to issues with quizzing during the weekends. Quizzes completed between Monday 11th - Sunday 17th January will count towards the Week 1 count.