Report an absence: 01904 806599

SEND Complaints

Arrangements for complaints

What should I do if I have a complaint about my child’s SEN support? 

Complaints about SEN provision in your school should be made to the SENCO in the first instance:

She will endeavour to resolve any difficulties. If this does not resolve their concerns, parents are welcome to submit their complaint formally. 

Formal complaint

Formal complaints about SEN provision in each school should be made to the headteacher, Mr Rod Sims, in the first instance. They will be handled in line with the Trust’s complaints policy which can be found on Our Policies page.

Skip to content